Originally Posted by bocephus
Lately I have become suspicious of my wife of 9 years that she may have started cheating on me.

my wife started talking about going out dancing with a couple of girls from work . I was really happy when she wanted to go out with her own friends once or twice a month for drinks. About 6 weeks ago she when out for the first time in years,the girls stayed out till 3 in the morning but I wasn't worried in the least about her being faithful.

A week after she went out, she sits me down and tells me she isn't happy and want's to separate. I was devastated because it was like out of nowhere.I listened to her feeling and made a complete change. she said the biggest problem was that I didn't help her enough around the house, I have made a complete 180 she hasn't had to wash a dish or sweep the floors sense.So things have be going real good for the past few weeks , she has been letting me stay at home 3 or 4 nights a week.

This past Sunday her actions became very weird to me. First thing that morning she gets a text ,I ask who it was and she said it was her girlfriend asking if she wanted to get are kids to play together that afternoon. Then she gets in the shower when she get out and getting dressed she picks up her phone and starts talking to her mom. So this means that she purposely turned it on silent, not vibrate silent, this seemed very odd to me. So I asked her about it later in the day she said she had no clue about what I was talking about.I also had to check her text messages and the one from her friend sent that morning is deleted .the only messages are from me and her family.

Also that Sunday she tells me that she might have to go to training for work Tuesday-Wednesday out of town.Of course Monday she said that her training is a go for Tuesday. I'm a little skeptical since she never mentioned any thing about this training until Sunday after her text message.

Yesterday I saw a email that were sent to her boss(step-mother) it said "I decided that I would like to take tomorrow (Tuesday) off and Wednesday as well it doesn't look to busy , are these days ok with you"?

Does that sound weird to anyone else, asking for days off if your going to training??

I also had to call the hotel and they didn't have anyone under her name.

Should I confront her?? or am I over reacting and should just let it be?

I kept waiting for the punch line while reading this. I thought it was a TLee joke.

Brushbuster: "Is this thread about the dear heard or there Jeans?"
Plugger: "If you cant be safe at strip club in Detroit at 2am is anywhere safe?"
Deer are somewhere all the time
To report a post you disagree with, please push Alt + F4. Thank You.