Stopped in just the other day. The only game in town is just 3 miles from home. Real nice crew. Was asking about a youth bow, since son is having an 11th BD. They have 3 Hoyt Ruckus bows in stock. So no ordering. Sound really willing to work with me.

I asked several questions. They certainly agreed that shooting all the bows you can is the best idea. They had a few lefties on the wall. I will get serious after I see if I drew the ability to hunt with 3 weapons this year, and get the boy set up 1st.

The shop owner stated that she shopped around for a while for a line to carry along with Hoyt. She was pretty impressed with G5 as a mid-priced line-up and is carrying some of them.

And they did have a few mid priced Hoyts in stock. Think the Rampage XT gets some great reviews for $599?

We spoke about weight. And I don't see how weight really makes a difference? If I am just a treestand or blind guy, isn't it OK to pay a bit less and sacrifice .3 pounds? I tote a 8+ pound rifle around several months of the year.

Please God, give me some good tags this year....