Thanks a lot everyone.

I'll do the pics in the morning.

If you're right about it being a 1899C how many were made and what kind of value does it have, and NO it is NOT for sale no matter what the answers are, I'm just curious.

I sold off a few heirloom guns many years ago and, short of my kids starving, I will not do it again.

When ever I talk guns with my dad I get all excited, he's got a decent collection, some I've grown up with, and many more that he says I've never seen. He's cagey like that and teases me all the time with statements like, "Why do want to know what I've got, you'll get them all one day." I usually reply,"Why can't I enjoy them now with you, I guess I'm greedy I want to play with your guns AND have you around, too."

Some of the ones I remember are a Winchester '94 in 25-20, a 22 Hornet semi auto (was my favorite squirrel gun as a kid but it's been so long I don't even remember what brand or model) and some kind of huge and very heavy cap and ball muzzle loader, that he says unfortunately disappeared from the family farm after my grandfather died.

Anyway see you'ns tomorrow.

Thanks,
Brian

-Brian-
Whatever you do, do well.