Originally Posted by THOMASMAGNUM
Polska, you start these bullschitt threads looking for advice then when you get it from folks with experience, you ignore it and get indignant.
You're like a guy who only reads about getting laid, and tells everyone who'll listen how much tail he pulls.

You live in upstate NY, and post threads about wearing chain maille to fend off attacks from big bears, and mountain lions.

As far as needing to get "revenge"... You would have had to do something to require revenge to be sought. Acting stupid falls far short of that measure. I am just pointing out the ignorance of your posts. You know like an 18" barreled .458 Lott. I feel bad for those who have really "been there done that", and waste their time giving a tit like you help or advice. You wont listen, and you wont do anything anyway.

Now you'll probably post here, and tell me that if I want to settle this like a man I can come to upstate N.Y.
So let me preemptively tell you know two things...
1. Don't talk shchitt you aren't prepped to deal with because some folks are grown azz men. Grown azz men who can afford plane tickets, and actually are from upstate N.Y. and travel regularly.
2. Quit acting like a child, sit the [bleep] back, and listen to the advice some are giving you before you pipe up to act a fool.

Please feel free to report my actions to any mod here that you see fit.
Crying to the teacher is always funny, and usually solves things.

I like it when you talk dirty.

Last edited by Polska; 05/06/11.

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna