Originally Posted by cmg
Polska,

you swamp the fire with asinine questions.

The "solution in search of a problem" is your signature style.

Take this recent example - the reson why the market is not flooded with stainless .40+ bores, is because these bores are really only not over the top in Africa - for maybe two of the big five. Africa tends to be dry and warm and if not, there is always a camp/car close by and friendly folks with big white teeth to do a "bwanas" bidding with an oily rag - point is you do not need stainless there.

Second, the boltaction is for these circumstances second pick - behind the double rifle.

Mark that for your next go around - a stainless big bore double. With or without ejectors?

For the in-the water-hippo charge...

Thank me not, I am here to help a guy out.

The sad part is - having yourself a stainless bigbore bolt is so ridiculously easy, it is not worth starting a thread.

Go ahead and have one build. Start a thread on that.
Post pictures - show yourself a DOER rather than a TALKER and you will find the reactions to your posts change in kind.

Now go ahead and report me to the moderator, geez.

Wow finally some real feedback. I'm shocked.
Well I don't plan on just going to africa with this rifle. I want this to be used in north america too... i can hand load and lower the power level for deer or non dangerous game... or there is one company that sells low power loads so this rifle will have multiple uses and won't be sitting in a corner for 10 years until I go to africa

Last edited by Polska; 05/06/11.

Jeszcze Polska nie zginela kiedy my zyjemy,co nam obca przemoc wziela szabla odbierzemy.

Bog, Honor, Ojczyzna