Thank you for the response. You have brought up several points that I have considered and a few that I haven't.

Currently, we are focusing our attention on the property on the Texas coast (Corpus Christi/North Padre) since this hasn't appreciated out of sight. We are thinking of buying a rentable condo in the $200,000 to $250,000 range. Not one that we would end up in, but one that should hedge us in that market if it were to start appreciating.

We are keeping our eyes peeled for a weakness or softening in the market around Puget Sound. May never happen, but we plan on doing the same hedging thing if it ever does or just buy the one we want. Depending on the overall timing and situation.

I understand about boats being subjective. Much like optics. I was mainly soliciting advice on how the spousal units have adapted or have been assimiliated into the marine lifestyle. I do know that mine won't pee over the side, so some type of head is in order for any boat selected. That is a given. The more I read some of the responses on a Northwest Fishing forum, the more consideration I have been giving to the heating system and such.

Oh the fun I am having daydreaming about all of this.....