No one here has mentioned catamaran hulls yet! They are generally roomier, more fuel efficient, and have a better ride than a comperable v-hull. I have a 32' Maxcat. Aluminum, 20 degree V on the hulls, twin diesels and a gas kicker. It is set up to live AND fish, with a full standup flush head, shower, water heater, fridge/freezer, Wallace stove/heater, dinette, tons of storage, and queen berth in the cabin. Outside it has a self-bailing cockpit 10' long, 2 huge fish/storage boxes, downriggers, rocket launchers, 9 rod holders, swim step, windlass, and a fantastic walkaround with waist-high rail. It will do 25 knots in 4' windchop, comfortably, without pounding. The best part is that it only rolls about 1/3 as much as a V-hull when fishing. It can be ordered with either a bumper-pull or gooseneck trailer. I've had it for 4 years, and I wouldn't own anything else. Price is comperable with other boats in it's class, and the builder offers sizes down to 26' and over 40', with outboards, i/o, jets, and surface drives. Check out his website, www.maxweldboats.com. It's a quality operation.