Left Hunter.......................not yet. I cannot say we will not make a LH, but no plans as of now. You never know though. OEM may demand it and allow since we built this one prior to asking.

Bedding block. There was a challenge. The "V" block design has been incorporated on several of our Medalist models, mostly in heavy bbl applications.

We have though in all started machining bedding blocks with small v cuts the length of the action. This works good, but isn't the real positive traditional V.

This block presented a challenge, the Lug. Had to be a one pc block or it would have been a press in lug and that just doesn't cut it. The present block will allow the action to settle in the block, but the traditional V is not there or present like on our varmint/tactical stocks.

However, most who are really concerned about the V at least skim bed there action. You are welcome in advance. This stock will require very very little bedding. Thanks to the action design as well.

I have built countless bedding blocks and have found that overall, it seems to be a wash. Keep in mind this is based on customer feedback as well as in house testing, OEM results, etc.

Complete round actions: The V block is great, but can also be a major issue. With factory actions it is almost certain that it should be skim bedded due to the manufacturing and finishing techniques. Machine and polish. Some get a bit carried away, and or are at the end of the bar stock, something??? Skim it and move on. I have to say that alot of late model round actions have been pretty good. I think Tikka is one of the better factory machined actions out there.

Custom actions: I have put together just about every round action out there and shot the heck out of them. The V block works very well with these, not one issue after skimming where I couldn't see a solid bed line. Surgeon, Stiller, Templer, Nesika, etc, etc.

Back to this stock. It is not a custom barreled action, however, I think they do an outstanding job at building a very very solid product that is well..........similar to the next and 100 serial numbers down the road.
The Sako Tecomate stock was a challenge but in the end, it turned out awesome. The Tikka 1042 follows suit and could possibly be a touch better only due to our manufacturing process on the bedding block.

Street price on these will most likely be in the $225 range. It will be the very best stock for the money out there today. Plus you will get it in 4 to 8 weeks tops.
A lot of hard work went into this stock and I hope you guys give me some good feedback over it. Good or bad, I wanna hear it. I need to hear it (not the good so much, just the bad if there is any).

Once again, sorry for the quick pics above, but figured you guys needed a peek!

Last edited by Gunner75; 06/01/11.

Fast is Fine but Accuracy is Final.