Group buy? Would love to commit to it for you fellas, but cannot just yet. This thing needs finalized. Really shouldn't be much longer at all. Couple days to one week at best.

Have several PM's on this stock. I've read them, but cannot get them all answered just yet. I have taken notes though.

As a heads up, we may have a Varmint version in store next. My fingers are crossed as I know it would be popular as well.
Fellas, I really cannot tell you or show how nice this stock is. It just fits, functions, and delivers. Check it out even if you have reservations. It will serve you well.

Gotta get, will be poking and prodding to get this out ASAP! Thanks for the interest. We have tried very hard to bring them all to you and it just cannot be done. However, this one had to be available and we made it happen.

I don't have the ability to post here as much as I would like and or even try to keep up, but when I do, I try and accommodate the best I can. We built this stock of customer request (as well as the big man BOSS's request), and feed back, general knowledge of current offereings, but seriously input from websites such as 24hrCF.com. Keep it up. There are several models we would like to dedicate the time to, but it is not a wam bang get it done in two days deal.
We observe although don't have time to post on all threads. We listen and do our best. Once again, please keep the comments coming in. It does fuel projects!

Fast is Fine but Accuracy is Final.