Originally Posted by Deerwhacker444
Originally Posted by ingwe
I'm secure in my masculinity...

[Linked Image]

Nice Tassels.!

Look how far you have to hang off this thing to take it thru a corner at a decent speed...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Yeah,...That Looks Stable.! Just what I'd want a non-experienced rider to have to do,...hang off the thing going into a curve with oncoming traffic...

Can-Am is comparable to a snowmobile or a bike with training wheels. Test rider says so. For those that don't want the Full experience of riding a bike.

..........Yep! I do have to lean my body more into the curves IF I take the curves at a higher speeds than normal.

And you`re going to tell me from that video, that his body is so far off that Can-Am when rounding the curves, that any body part will even come close to colliding with any on-coming traffic?? Yeah right! No part of his body ever exceeded or went beyond the widest part of that Can-Am and nether do mine.

Going through curves, a 2 wheeler bike and its rider must lean or tilt to one side, right? With the Can-Am, only the rider leans as needed depending on how fast he takes the curve.

It is kinda like a snow mobile on wheels. Training wheels or not, nanny technology or not, gay or not, or whatever else any criticisms may be, the Can-Am nonetheless offers me an open air ride just exactly like a regular motorcycle does, but with much better stability, stopping, and manuverability. Even former motorcycle owners of many years who now own a Can-Am will tell say exactly the same thing.

Call it gay, NAMBLA (good one there Great Wapoopie), or any other so called gay nickname you wish. And I`ll bet that there won`t be one time where I will ever take a spill off of it, whereas the odds of taking spills or losing control are usually greater for the far "less gay" looking 2 wheeled manly machines?

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger