Originally Posted by adrianrog
Another way for you to increase what people are willing to pay for your rifle is to shoot a few groups and post those. If it shoots really well, someone will pay a premium for it.
Like who? Because all I see is an ex-military action with a bunch of extra holes drilled in it, brass filler screws, an overly polished oddball bluing job, an excessive amount of bolt jeweling, a semi-finished varnished stock devoid of checkering -- but with a cool rollover monte carlo comb -- and an obscure gunsmith's name stamped on the barrel. It would have to have some provenance as a world record holder in terms of accuracy before anyone would pay a nickel over what a good Remington 700 or Ruger 77 or Winchester Model 70 or Kimber would do.

Take note of the seller. He lists his occupation as "retail gun sales." Take note of his post traffic on here; the vast majority of it is in the classified ads and for things he's trying to sell. It would appear to me that he's operating a business. I don't know if he has a brick and mortar store, but if he did, how would he conduct himself there? Would he throw a fit if someone commented on his price there? Because I can tell you right now, this little gem would sit and sit and sit and very likely sit until doomsday, because a hacked up 1903 action is a long damned ways from a G&H sporter. And if he thinks otherwise, then he needs to start looking for another occupation muy pronto.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.