Originally Posted by like2shoot
Bigdogfla, since the majority of your post are in the classifieds, are you going to be a bricktop fan when he calls you out? Just asking.

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/userposts/id/25161
I don't recall bigdogfla running a business via the free classifieds, do you? The point has obviously gone WAYYYYY over your head like a 747.

You've got a couple of idiots operating their businesses via the free classified ads. Let me reiterate the word "free." Savvy? It doesn't cost them a damned thing. They're also not supporting the 'site through ad sales or contributing to any discussions. Are you still with me? Despite all that, they've got the balls to express righteous indignation at anyone they perceive as maligning their FREE ad. Why is that? Exactly where did they earn any particular respect from anyone? They haven't paid for anything monetarily. They don't have any interest in contributing to the 'site, yet just the fact that they get to post FREE ads without any other restriction just ain't good enough in their minds, is it? Is any of this sinking in yet?

I've seen some boards with specific policies regarding who's allowed to post classified ads, with a certain number of posts required, certain levels of participation expected or financial support required of those who operate businesses. Deadbeats like johnp034 are getting exactly what they've earned, and nothing less.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.