Originally Posted by like2shoot
"I'm not the whiny little bitch complaining about "rules." That's you, sport."

That was a deep cut, let me go find some neosporin. Coming from you, that statement is hilarious. Whining seems to be your forte.

You try to bully people into doing things the bricktop way by insults and whining incessantly about perceived wrongs. Why not take some solid action and take your complaints up with management? I know why. They don't care about you. Traffic increases profits. Traffic from whiners, freeloaders, and everyone else. Nothing gets changes by your posts. Send your complaints to RickBin. Post the pm for all to see. Lets see where that gets you.
You really are a stupid [bleep]*cker. Everything I posted went completely over your head.

Allow me to summarize for you and your fellow ass-lickers once more:

The ads are free, are they not? Nod your head yes.

The people you're defending don't pay for ads, correct? The obvious answer to that is NO.

The people you're also defending don't participate anywhere but in this forum for the purposes of operating a for-profit business, do they not. That answer is also YES.

Yet these same people you're defending, who pay nothing and do not contribute either tangibly or intangibly (look those up in the dictionary, little man), seem to feel entitled to a certain measure of respect and professional courtesy, do they not? That answer is also YES.

Why do these people who advertise their businesses for free without any sort of contribution feel entitled to ANYTHING? It would appear to me, Mary, that they're getting exactly what they paid to get and exactly what they contributed to get -- NOTHING.

I've asked you questions in previous posts which you have conspicuously ignored, either through sheer ignorance or fear of admitting an unpleasant truth.

It would seem you -- the little ass-licker who has broached the subject -- has a problem with this 'site owner, not I. I've taken my complaints directly to the people with whom I take issue -- pay attention, dickhead -- and the 'site owner ain't one of them.

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Originally Posted by safariman
I do tend to fit in well wherever I go in person.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
The campfire is the most outside exposure I get. No TV, no newspaper.