Originally Posted by BC30cal
BMT;
Thanks for putting up that video, I appreciate it.

Clint Smith has always struck me as a real down to earth, practical type of instructor. I've never met the man but base this on some of the comments attributed to him as well as reports from those who've been through his courses.

While I'm not sure it's in the future for me to attend one of his classes, I may have to invest in the DVD as it looks quite educational.

Thanks again and all the best to you and yours BMT.

Regards,
Dwayne

Back when the economy was good I took my teenage son to Thunder Ranch for a two day training session. The firearm instruction was incredible, but the way Clint got my son and I working as a team of riflemen was absolutely fantastic.

He is one of the most down to earth guys I have met. He simply lacks ego, and always made us feel like we were competent at every turn.

I never feel under gunned with a lever action. Except for maybe the rim fires, they are all good 100 yard tools. On the flip side, I never feel like a .223 anything is enough gun for all purposes. A 30-30 on the other hand does feel like enough gun for the job most of the time.

Still I love the way 35 Remingtons feed through a side port.

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!