I think everybody, short range, long range, whatever range, should calm down. First off, those who think long range hunting is wrong or unethical or whatever, here at least, keep your mouths shut. It's polite. This is for people who have something to ask. I do not think long range hunting is fair chase, but you don't hear me bitching and moaning about it every chance I get. If you haven't read all those posts about how these guys go about their craft, please do. These are not your joe smoes flinging lead at deer 1000 yards away. These guys, fair chase or not, unethical or ethical, obviously know what the hell they are doing.
<br> Long range guys, I realize you are putting up with a lot of [bleep], and I apologize for it. And I appreciate some of you doing the best you can to keep patient and all. But, even though somebody may be calling you names, that's not an excuse to stoop to their level. Darryl, IIFID, please don't wring one another's necks. Insults are uncalled for. This is for people who can restraing themselves and think with a clear head. Whoever wants to have a shooting match with money in the pot, go for it. There is however, no need to call each other names and other such tiddly [bleep] before the match.
<br> Ok, you all get the idea now I am sure. Whatever hunter you are, just keep cool, and if you wanna bitch, best to do it elsewhere. Or hold your tongue. This is for people to enjoy and learn from, and teach others if they have the knowledge. Please don't ruin it.
<br> We are all hunters, shooters, all bonded by the second amendment. We need to act unified. And if you like, take a look at my signature once. We all have common ground. Let's grow up.
<br>
<br>*rant mode off*

We may rise and fall, but in the end, we meet our fate together.