Originally Posted by Blackheart
Originally Posted by jim62
Originally Posted by Blackheart
And I know from your incredibly ignorant posts that you know next to nothing about a steroid Benjamin. No ? Then why don't you know how many pumps it takes to reach maximum power with a steroid gun and why don't you know that one of the features offered by Mac1 is cutting dovetail slots in the receiver to facilitate solid, convenient scope mounting Mr. airgun expert ? What a [bleep]' ignorant moron !

I know all about Steroid Benjamins.

First of all, by the time you pay for the Benjamin rifle and the Steroid conversion it costs what a Marauder does.

Secondly you and I BOTH know that nowhere NEAR the velocity of a Marauder can be achieve with a steroid Benjamin with less than 8 pumps.

And finally you dumbhuck, even if you solidly mount a scope over the receiver, it is STILL in the way for secure holding of the rifle while pumping.

And like I said dipschit, your Steroid Benji still is a SINGLE SHOT with a SCHITTY trigger and is as loud as a powder gun.

Congratulations.

You are officially a sucker.
Well with 14 pumps {which is max on a steroid gun mr. airgun expert} it launches pellets of equal weight nearly as fast as your Marauder. Not much need to pump it that far for backyard plinking or bird feeder patrol though, as it produces 450 fps with a 14 gr. pellet at just 3 pumps. The 2.5 lb trigger {from Mac1}isn't great but it doesn't seem too terrible either. Your Marauder is still an underpowered joke compared to a .22 or .22 magnum and not very suitable for MY small game hunting uses. I'd love to see it "outperform" my lowly Marlin 60 on running cottontails in front of my beagles !

Standard number of pumps on a Benjamin is 8.. not 14. That steroid conversion is not exactly a "bargain" in terms of performance.

As far as the triggers go, even at 2.5lbs the steroid trigger is SCHIT compared to a Marauder. But then again, you've never even shot a Marauder so how the [bleep] would your ignorant azz know that?

As far as your Marlin m60 goes.. this is an airgun forum.
Your arguments are pretty damn weak if you have to bring up a rimfire rifle to deflect what an archaic POS your Benjamin is

I have a 30-06 Mauser that makes your Marlin m60 look like a pop gun in terms of BOTH power and accuracy..So what?

Last edited by jim62; 09/19/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt