Originally Posted by jim62
Well, like I said.. this is an AIRGUN forum.

If you'd ever owned a Marauder and USED it you'd see than anything inside 75 yards from Jack rabbits on down you loose or miss would be YOUR fault- no Marlin m60 needed.

And I don't shoot cottontails RUNNING like some slob hunter like you. You sound more inbred with each post you make.

YOU are the one who keeps bringing up centerfires and rimfires every time your ignorant opinions on airguns are questioned.

BTW, you could TOTALLY rebuild a Benjamin pumper and it still would be in inefficient, archaic POS.

As it stands a Steroided Benjamin makes a Marauder look like a [bleep] bargain.
The only "slob hunter" here is you. I've run rabbits with beagles for 35 years and after killing thousands of them with shotguns I started using a .22 in an effort to put some sport back into the shooting. The shotgun makes it so easy even a dumbphuck like you could do it but it gets to the point where it's just slaughter for anyone who can shoot. High velocity hollow point .22 LR's will stop them even with hits through the guts or hind legs and any wounded rabbits are quickly run down by the dogs. Your famous Marauder would be woefully inadequate for such use and the vast superiority of the semi automatic .22 would be immediately apparent even to an idiot like you. Stupid city slicker !