Originally Posted by dmsbandit
Originally Posted by Rug3
If you buy a 6.5 Sweed you will have no need to ask the question.

Jim

I know Jim. I have (3) 6.5x55 swedes and a 260remington. I never could see the need for the 6.5 Worthless except to sell ammo and guns.

Does your tampon need to be changed, Francis?

You accuse gun writers of having an agenda, yet YOUR agenda here for the last several YEARS has been slamming the 6.5 Creedmoor without ever owning one.

You are simply pissed off that the 6.5 Creedmoor is stealing the last gasps of commercial breath from your beloved .260 "worthless".

A cartridge so "great" that Remington kicked it to the curb several years ago by dropping it from most of their rifle line.. laugh

The fact is, the 6.5 Creedmoor will do anything the .260 will do with less powder consumption and a better case design.

Can't expect a brainless twit like yourself to appreciate a round like the Creedmoor that was designed CORRECTLY for a .308 length action and 140g bullets. You obviously are not smart enough to do that.

Last edited by jim62; 10/03/11.

To all gunmaker critics-
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.."- Teddy Roosevelt