I keep grabbing my featherweight in 7 x 57 a lot when it isn't raining out hunting...( this is Oregon, so rain here is inevitable)...I have a batch of ammo loaded up with a 140 grain ballistic tip at 2800 fps ( 10 rounds)....

since I hunt in an area where 150 yds is a long shot, I also load something lighter every year that usually gives me the same bullet impact...

this season, I loaded a 139 grain SP Hornady with a charge of 35 grains of H 322...dime sized cloverleaf at 100 yds... "close enough for government work"...

no deer taken this year... as I was too busy trying to herd them toward kids/ teenagers...

did push a big buck toward two kids... I told them to be in two spots... instead they were together and listening to their MP3 players... so never saw the buck that went rocketing right behind them...

their response? "sorry man!".... mad

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez