Thanks for all the replies good conversation! Just saw the Barnett Predator in action out to 100 yds shooting balloons on u tube. Very impressive for sure! Consistant hits at 100 yds. Of course benchrest i believe. But that would be a dead coyote for sure. hey i dont care about coyotes they are bad guys for sure! if I shave off some of it and it runs away i really dont care. More fawns will live next year! or sheep ok! It also gets 5 stars on various reviews from many threads. Only thing I dont like is the camo frame like black may have to paint it! I dont think a longbow could do that consistantly at 100 yds unless you bring back Howard Hill or that other trick shooter cant rem his name! Crossbow definitely have the advantage ! However i can remember the hours of practicing with a longbow when i was a kid. Hats off to you longbow hunters even with all the gismos that werent avail when i was a kid It takes skill to hunt deer with a bow. rifle hunting is a piece of cake compared to deer hunting with a bow for sure. But I can still remember freezing my ___ off and not getting a deer years ago with a gun! thanks again for all the input ! and good hunting to yall from Kentucky KC