Originally Posted by Boxer
I know that you know.

Get a kick outta the girls,who think reserve twist rates won't do wonderful things with shorter boolits. Though I get it,that they're are talking out their collective asses and guessing wildly with Imaginations at full throttle.

Noone who has shot/killed with both,would build a slow twist anything. Some boolits are simply splendid enough,to rate building a rifle around and the .243" 105A-Max is certainly amongst the ranks.

Though in fairness,I've shot/killed with every boolit thus far mentioned and many that ain't.(grin)

I'll even re-bait the hook.

[Linked Image]

as Mac Davis Sang:

"Oh Lord its hard to be humble... when you perfect in every way..I can't wait to look in the mirror, because I get better looking each day... to know me is to love, I must be a helluva man... oh Lord its hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way...."

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez