[/quote]

I asked if you used Bluedot because that is what you use the most (10's of thousands of your post's will prove that).Wrong My posts on Blue Dot don't take into account a lot of other different loading I do... you however take note of the Blue Dot, because you evidently don't like that powder in a rifle, because you ALWAYS have some wise ass derogatory comment to make about it..

I asked if your Pac-Nor was a 3groove (not a 3 grove)because they tend to blow-up 115gr Hunting VLD's not the 115gr Target VLD's. Thank you... just for you I will try to pay more attention to spell check...hope that pleases you

will not ask you any more question's because you are a sarcastic a hole. Well thank you... that way I won't have to address your wise ass comments, as you seem to love to defile any think I post that doesn't agree with your ivory tower philosophy.... Personally I don't find you to be a bad guy... but your following any of my posts, with some of these snotty questions or comments gets a little old...don';t understand why some like you seem to love to criticize guys who don't think exactly like you do...or do as you do....so if you are not asking me questions then we don't have to cross that bridge....and if you find me an 'a hole'... well sorry to rain on your parade...wasn't my intention.. but it also isn't my parade...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez