Originally Posted by AlaskanMatt
Seafire - I'm very grateful for your support, and I'm often humbled by those who express their appreciation for what I do. Especially when I think about how our veterans were treated coming home from Vietnam. So allow me to propose a slight shift in your suggestion: Instead of doing this for me, do it for one of our Vietnam era vets, who fought a battle far worse, in much more deplorable conditions than the war I'm currently in. I'll gladly participate in that project myself. Appreciation and support for their sacrifice is long overdue.

sorry Matt... you're elected guy...its new years and this is right...

I missed being sent to Vietnam by the skin of my teeth.. my old man didn't... he spent 49 months total over there flying C 130s and F4s in the Air Force...

I myself was an Army Medic... we know what you young guys are going thru over there...

we Vietnam era vet types are doing just fine...we are passing on the baton is all...

I am sure the rig would mean a lot to you... and it will also mean a lot to we older vets to make it happen for a young guy...

when you hit our age, maybe you'll understand more..

It is a low expense with small contributions from a batch of guys...So let us know what you are interested in.. what kind of action you'd enjoy this being made on...

on the Campfire part we already have some talented people ready to jump in on this, when I just posted it a few hours ago...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez