Nothing has changed for the better since the 1940s. I'm talkin' 'bout Nosler Partitions and bolt action 30-06s. Something 30 calibre chambered in something steel. Tr�s tubular.

It's depressing, ya know! Hell, I'd throw myself off a bridge, but they haven't changed them since the 1500s. Besides, it's the same old water, drank by, bathed in or peeeeeed in by countless long dead humans. Some famous, others not.

It's disgusting to think that I have put tapileen to my lips that was shat upon by a water buffalo in Africa. Who wants anything to do with Africa? Oh wait, my wife's from there. Nevermind.

30-06s or 7.62 x 63mm: In the end, they're all the same. They are identical to a plunge router, only they are powered with propellant, not 'lectricity and the bullets aren't called bits. But both have points and come off. Granted, routers are cheaper than rifles, but they are more difficult to use properly and aren't much good in a bar fight (unless you've got an extension cord). Come to think of it, I never used a router in any fights when I was posted to Europe.

But anyway, back to the rifles. They aren't like your lips or baby beef liver. They don't adapt to, or wrap around things. Rifles have to be chambered. Like a French upstairs maid or something...

Safe Shooting!
Steve Redgwell
www.303british.com

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. - Mark Twain
Member - Professional Outdoor Media Association of Canada
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]