3 way butt plate adds and extra pound plus if you go that route. doesn't seem right the BR being heavier then NXS i will double check but if that is the case good choice. optic planet lists both at 36 i can't access nightforce directly from my location will confirm tonight.
borden action weight 32oz. you picked a solid action. question the panda rail is it picatinny. might decide your rings for you

sorry up here F class starts at 300 to 1000 at 300 i am bottoming out the scope.

As this is your money and not mine LOL have you thought about ditching the sinclair and going with the Censhot or star shooter bipod. Censhot is 19oz Star shot is closer to 26 i believe. going from memory too much. i will confirm that as well.

lastly did you include the other hardware trigger guard screws adjustable cheek riser?

Trevor

P.S.
u remember the UK shooter who failed to make weight with the sinclair in Wisconsin he was scrambling and John Weil happened to have an extra bipod. saved this guys entire trip across the pond.

Last edited by Trevor60; 02/17/12.