Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I would not hesitate to recommend Plum Creek Kennels and yes you might want to check their waiting list. There is another guy in ID but I can't remember the kennel name that I have seen one of his dogs and heard some good things from more then one person on. I got mine from a guy in Lubbock TX but I can't remember his name and I couldn't find him on-line. My dog was an accidental breeding between his bitch and a stud from Plum Creek. Best pointer I ever owned.

Highly recommend Plum Creek. Bill and Kathy are the best breeders for French Brits, IMO. There dogs are worth the wait in my experience.

Rolling Red Prarie Kennel is another place I would consider.

Bill and Kathy at Plum Creek are super serious breeders and trainers. Their farm is literally crawling with pheasants. A drive past their place in the evening is a real eye opener. Just unbelievable numbers of birds a couple years ago. (I don't know how the 2011 winter and wet spring affected things last year, but previous years . . .)

I have a Plum Creek female that I purchased in December of 2002 and she has been a fantastic hunter and companion. I find it hard trying to imagine hunting pheasants without a French Brittany.