jedgreen I have one. Hunter model. Very nice rimfire. Fit and finish is excellent. The trigger at least on mine couldnot be better. Zero take up or overtravel. Just a "snap" and the trigger breaks. Feeds and extracts reliably but because of the tight "match" chamber and the smorgasboard of rimfire ammo the gun will sometimes not eject a spent casing. But this is ammo specific. One type of CCI no problem, one type of Winnie and ejection problems. Nature of the beast both the rifle and ammo. Now how does it shoot? Mind you I have not shot all the variety of rimfire ammo out there. (who could?) But with most high velocity hunting ammo the gun is a 3/4 inch at 50 yards gun for 5 shots. Although there might be that one brand out there that will shoot better right? Just 2 weeks ago I bought some Remington/Eley Club Xtra to try out and waited to find a day with the least amount of wind. Crazy what a strong breeze will do with a rimfire. Well at 50 yards of a bench with a 2x7x28 Leupold Rimfire scope the Kimber shot groups as small as .325 up to .465. Any wind and my groups went south. Love the gun and the balance and handling are top shelf. As as a matter of fact got to thinking after shooting it the other day next year I will probably squirrel hunt with the Eley stuff. Much more accurate and quiet too compared to the HV stuff. Good Luck.

Last edited by lawnman; 03/06/12.

A man's got to know his limitations!