Jedgreen: I have a number of Kimber Rifles most are Kimber of Oregon but two were made in N.Y.
My Kimber M-22 Hunter/Silhouette Model with a Nikon 4.5x14 scope shoots VERY well!
The trigger is wonderful and the stock is very conducive to my small game and Varmint Hunting uses.
I tested many kinds of ammo before deciding on Winchester Power-Points for this Rifle.
I tested all the ammo at 50 yards.
But the last two times I had this Rifle to the range I shot it for group at 100 yards taking advantage of the dead calm conditions!
Using Wolf S.V. solids I obtained a 5 shot group at 100 yards measuring .884"!
Then I reverified sight-in with some of the Winchester Power-Points and obtained a five shot group there at 100 yards measuring .838"!
Jed I have never heard any "claims" advertised by the company as per accuracy guarantees but my Kimbers do, shoot well.
My other Kimber 22 L.R. that I shoot regularly is a Model 82-G and it fired a 5 shot group at 50 yards measuring .272" with C.C.I. Green Tag ammo!
I currently use the Winchester Power-Points in this Kimber for Varminting and to date it normally makes 5 shot groups at 50 yards in the 4's with this ammo.
Again an EXCELLENT trigger on this Kimber rimfire as well.
Best of luck to you.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy