Originally Posted by shreck
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
As long as it's puzzle night, what is the significance of the colored clips?

[Linked Image]

Now that's a tattoo, if I ever get a second one I think that's it!!!

Impressive, ain't it? Lots of thought went into it, as I'm told. Done back in the early 80s by some creative fella armed with a walkman, some wiring, a few rubber bands, a needle and some ink. Voila! Prison tattoo gun.

The fellow shown is a good guy, and has long since mended his way from that of a gypsy biker. I've stored M/Cs at his place in recent years, and some of the stories he tells are magnificent. He doesn't often drink anymore, but one time he and I tied a good buzz on after working on one of his bikes, and I asked to see his arm 'art', and told him I wanted to take a picture of it, for posterity. He shyly grinned, got a bit bashful almost, it seemed, and scanned around the bar to see if anyone was looking before pulling up his sleeve.

When I giggled and snapped the shot, telling him all the while just how brilliant it was, he chuckled softly, then asked me if he's ever showed me how he can 'make her dance'. I of course said no, but that he needed to get on with it. he proceeded to flex and bend his arm to and fro. He had to pick me off the floor a couple minutes later, as I fell off my bar stool, paralyzed with fits of uncontrollable, seizure like fits of hysterics.

I love the dude. Rock on, Drifty! wink