Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide

I would imagine if the individual pictured had grown up in your "Hood" he would have had swastikas and FTW tattoo's... If he was a real OG he may have even owned a trailer park...

The only clowns that sport SS/Nazi/FTW ink around this way are either imports from the south/west, or are here doing time. There is a tribe of Peckerwoods in the prison system, but the types you describe don't have any juice in this part of the world. I remember as a kid, it being a big deal when the Klan got a permit to march in Boston. It was in the mid-70s, around the time that we had the school desegregation slash busing/race riots.

I was too young to attend, but I remember seeing the headlines in the paper and hearing on the TV news and radio that representatives from every Boston neighborhood, across all ethnic/racial groups, came together and confronted the Klowns. I remember hearing that the coneheads were introduced to bricks, bottles, buckets of urine and other pleasantries from the crowd, 20000 strong, and ended up fleeing, with the BPD having to protect them from the citizenry.

The Grand Wizard indeed. Stick that in yer pipe an' smoke it, ya bag a fahkin' worms.

Good times.

And not for nuttin', but in and around The Bean, we don't have trailer parks, friend. We have projects.