I saw a BIG JackRabbit at the end of the day while coming in out of the field... it was running thru the brush... how high its head was I thought it was a lab at first...

one of those Jackalopes they talk about????

didn't take any pics as the wife had the camera today... as it was prom night for Seafire jr...

late start and got over to Klamath at 2PM.... however from then to about 7 PM, I manage to get off about between 850 and 900 rounds via the 10/22...

interesting thing tho, in the next 15 minutes I killed 12 + sage rats, that were climbing on top of a dead seagull... don't know what for... but this was at about 75 yds, so they presented a good target for the 10/22... so Bang...

lotta "pups" out.. many of which found out they were in for a short existence.....by I had multiple holes where I had 3 to 5 dead sage rats around the same hole...

AC Lakey and his family had been out shooting before 1 PM, and I am sure they got a lot of them...but so did I in the afternoon and early evening... and I left with zillions still out there...

Last edited by Seafire; 04/22/12.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez