You know there gtc after re-reading your posts i have a little more to say it would seem.

You seem to be one either jealous as hell or pretensious as hell. Yea I shoot a Meacham as a matter of fact i own four Meachams. Is that something i need to apologize for? Hows about how many bullets I shoot a year, is there some universe somewhere there GTC that is any of your business any way or anyhow? Does the fact that I think good or bad of Badger Barrels or any other piece of equipment , make it so? Because I have different opinion from your's does that some way in the world you live in make me bad? Like I really give a flying fart one way or the other.

I go to great pains in almost every post I make to explan that this is "My Opinion" and these opinions are drawn from "My Own Experiance's" from "My Observations" I don't draw what I have to say out of thin air, they are experiances actually events that really did happen "For Me". I am also objective enough to listen to those who have had different "Observations". To try these things again and to see if maybe they are right and I am wrong, that sure happens often enough, but I am ready and willing to learn a new trick any place and any time. I also don't look at what type of rifle someone shoots and make any kind of judgement on who they are becuase of what they shoot. Shame there GTC you have proven right here on this page that you don't do the same.

Gunny

Protected people will never be able to understand the intensity life "can" be lived at. To do that you must complettly and totally understand the meaning of the word "DUCK"