gtc,

In response to your last post to me. You know there Mr. 38X Bore scope you are going to have to make up your mind on weather I am too cheap to spend money on a barrel, or weather on the other hand I have so much money i only buy real expensive rifles.

i quote:

"It really is not about equipment envy,...............my somewhat impatient attitude stems from the Bizarre aspect of the proposal that a premium match grade barrel should be available at Wal-Mart pricing, that's all............And that from one who obviously has an eye for quality...................as the Meacham is beyond any shadow of doubt one of the finest renditions of the great high wall design...by anybody, anywhere, anywhen."

For your information there Mr. Severeal hundred of barrels man. Price did not enter into my buying that Green Mountain Barrel. It was what I could get at the time. After 9 unanswered messages to Badger Barrel where they always said we will have Ernie get right back to you. That was over a year ago still haven't heard from the sucker, I figure 9 phone calls should be enough. Maybe my money is simple not green enough for old Mr. Stallman, thats fine with me I am more than happy to spend it somewhere else.

Another one of your quotes:

"This current " let's beat up on Ernie Stallman" trend is a PITA.................considering the contribution that the Badger folks have made to this great game. In a time when a unified, and coherant approach should drive shooting sport foward, some choose to snivel, and whine, from their devisive respective camps...............this is bad for the game. in an overall sense"

Once again if and when I have an issue or an opinion on someone like Ernie Stallman, I have the right and the responsiblity to express that opinion. If you don't like it and think it is a PITA --- Tough!! Ernie Stallman is a guy who at one time built a damn good quality BPCR rifle barrel. He also is a nice guy I shot the same relay and bank of animals with him one year at Raton, and we also Ernie and Myself where instrumental in getting a young women college student into the BPCR game with the help of Kirk Bryan at Shiloh and a few dozen other shooters who all contributed a lot of stuff to this young woman. There was a time not to long ago that Ernie really had almost the only game in town, if you wanted a Good and Quality BPCR Barrel you went to Badger first. Well guess what? The world moved on and Stallman didn't. Today Badger is still a good barrel but it sure as hell ain't the only game in town. There are close to a dozen folks out there today who all make a barrel at least as good as Badger and in most cases better. Green Mountain " IN MY OPINION" is a good barrel and damn sure on par with Badger, pimples or not there Bore Scope! And they answer there phone and ship the next day. Ernie Stallman is a piss poor business man who happens to be a nice guy, So What? If he won't even talk to his customers they pretty much get to say what they think. Thats not sniveling nor whineing either one there "gtc" its stating it plan and simple'.

Protected people will never be able to understand the intensity life "can" be lived at. To do that you must complettly and totally understand the meaning of the word "DUCK"