Originally Posted by moosemike

You're kidding right? The entire city is ripe with it... Muslim extremists outnumber brits in the city. It's a pretty known fact, one that the locals themselves (the brits that is) freely admit.

If you knew what it was like before the borders were opened up then you should know its not the muslim extremist that are the problem its the eastern europeans, and tho I didnt "live" in London I worked there for 12 years, so have a good handle on whats going on. [/quote]

Looks to me like you should have stayed in London since your [bleep] attitude stinks... oh hold on, you're in Ontario, just as well. You'll fit right in up in Canada. Now GFY. [/quote]

I didn't notice anything wrong with his "attitude". He was just offering facts to counter your personal bias. [/quote]

So my opinion is bias, and his opinion is fact.... funny... At the end of the day, London is a [bleep] town full of nasty, American hating Muslim extremists... the Eastern Euro trash fits in pretty well in that town... so you guys can all wax on about the joys of London, but I hope it falls off into the sea... Brits, Muslims, Eastern Euro trash and all... at least that's just my "biased" opinion...

God Bless America!