What a BEAUTIFUL day here today. Certainly the most beautiful day of the year,thus far.
<br>
<br>I got all of my work related chores completed and am heading out,to go unwind. Shooting works best,to put a smile on my face. So today is the day,to tweak a couple rifles and loads,plus shoot a new one. Besides that shining sun,we have no wind,so I'll be able to stretch things out and dabble more with the new Leica 1200LRF. Should make for a perfect day.
<br>
<br>I'm taking the 338Ultra,littlest 300Super,a "Tactical" 308,Heaviest 7-08,new 284,both 25-284's,the 25-06AI,two K-Hornets,three 223Ackley's,a 22-250Ackley,my favorite AR(Bushy V-Match Tactical Comp.) and my XP in 7-08. I guess I'd better throw in a 10/22,for good measure.
<br>
<br>The plan is to shoot until I've had my fill of killin' paper and ringin' steel. Then come home and put the rifles away,grab my oldest son and take him out,to catch a Bear this evening.
<br>
<br>So what do you boys do on your day off,to relax and take it easy?.........................
<br>
<br>

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."