Stick, I'd get tuckered out just loading all those rifles into the truck. Then I'd take a nap, unload them from the truck, and feel like I had a pretty good day!
<br>
<br>When I can't shoot centerfire, I have a couple instant destressers. One is to get out the pair of air rifles and plink with the boy. I'll have to do a lot of this before he realizes his eyes are better than mine.
<br>
<br>Or I can step onto the deck and launch a couple dozen arrows into my imaginary elk (bag target).
<br>
<br>Or from the same deck I can almost cast into my little pond, which I've cultivated for several years. Any dope with a decent rig can take a few 1 - 3 pounders per hour there, and may do MUCH better. Then there's the bream fishing ... It's not fair, I know. But I feel better about it every time I remember all those fishless miles I put in as a kid.
<br>
<br>When I don't have the energy to do anything, I just sit and watch the birdfeeder. Saw my first Indigo Bunting this month. How have I been missing them???
<br>
<br>I have a stash of old phones, keyboards, and various computer components for the next extended centerfire therapy session.
<br>
<br>Jeff