A post is interpreted as a "treatment"? Again, I would think that if a person was not interested in the item it would not matter what the post said.

Now here is the difference between myself and some others. Others would say, "you stupid mother forking sombitch. Can't you figure nothing out.

Where as I would say the reason why I state this is because when one reads a large number of posts here on 25 hour and on other boards one sees that the number of "look sees" vastly outnumbers the number of posts. I would wager that the vast majority of the time its because the person read the post and decided he/she was not interested in the item, and therefore decided to move on.

For lack of a better comparison, I think that many models of new cars are far to expensive, but when I drive past a dealership I do not stop and swear at the dealer because I think his prices are too high. Or for you Nsagam, if I do not like the way the car looks, I do not stop in and yell at the dealer becasue his cars look horeshit.

MOreove, I suspect that in most people's posts, and in my case I know for sure, there is/was no "disdain" intended.

A for sale post is, by law, nothing more than an invitation to invite an offer, sometimes at a specific price, and sometimes not. It is no more complicated than that.

I would say that if a person feels they have been "treated" badly because they didn't like how a post was written they really need to learn to relax and lighten up a bit. Heart attacks are no fun. Believe me, I know!