I have 100s of photos and am not sure how to post them all since they're probably too large. I'll try to find a way to put them on a site where I can include the link. I added just a few.

You and your wife will have a wonderful time. The weather was ideal. In two weeks I saw no clouds. It was in the 40s at night, and in the low to mid 70s during the day. You will be treated exceedingly well by the staff, and see more game than you can imagine unless you have visited before.

If this is your first visit, there are a few things that can make your trip easier. First, get a prescription for some Ambien pills. They will help you to sleep a few hours on the jet trip over and get a good rest the first evening. Take fewer clothes than you'll think you need since they can be washed every day. Camouflage is not only OK, but advisable from my experience. No bright colors. Make sure your boots are comfortable. Take a jacket for mornings and evenings and a good sun hat for mid day. You will have Wi-Fi and cell coverage at the facilities. You won't go hungry. You will be provided with lots of water during the day: take advantage of it. There is nothing to fear from bugs, snakes, or natives. You will be in a very safe part of the country. I worked with most of the PHs and trackers, and they are all first rate.

I brought my own rifle, and would suggest doing the same if possible. I took 40 rounds of ammunition and came home with 25 (five for confirming zero upon arrival, ten at animals.)

You will likely shoot more animals in fewer days than you planned. If you do, you can add more animals, sight see, or take it easy. Shelanti Game Reserve is next door and a marvelous place to sight see.

One of the hunters in our camp brought his non-hunting wife along, and she had an absolutely wonderful time.

Please feel free to post a question or PM me if I can be of any assistance. Bob

Attached Images
DSC_0547_E1_Kudu.jpg (72.29 KB, 141 downloads)
DSC_0576.jpg (92.08 KB, 136 downloads)
DSC_0577.jpg (73.83 KB, 121 downloads)
DSC_0596.jpg (64.64 KB, 118 downloads)
DSC_1248.jpg (41.96 KB, 123 downloads)
Last edited by Bob33; 06/09/12.