It's got somewhere around 30k or better through it and it's not been babied. Not a single breakage of any sort. Sporting clays, trap, skeet, ducks and geese - including shooting 6 3.5 inch mags as quick as I can pull my finger with an extended mag for snows....

And yes - there are 391s in the safe too with high mileage so I've compared side by side. Father has a K80 with well over 400k through it, an Ultra Sporter with over 100k through it, our shotguns get shot.

Didn't say it was better - did say it's been just as good. Your average shotgunner isn't going to put 30k rounds down the tube of a shotgun. If a guy's looking for a field gun - yes the pasta shooters are EXCELLENT - no doubt but others can and do hang with them.

Eta - Little brother put 3500 rounds through an 11-87 in 4 weeks. Would hardly run - I'd not shoot one unless it was a gift from someone I cared about. I've no love for it. I have seen 391s not run, I've seen Benellis not run - they all break anyone who says different either has an agenda or doesn't shoot much. BUT - ON AVERAGE the Italian semi-auto is very very good - top of the heap most likely. Just that I know my SX2 will run with it. I expect it to break eventually - just hasn't yet and at over 30k rounds through it, I consider that a fair run to the average pheasant, goose, duck hunter.

Me