Also I have no troubles putting stalks on goats, been there done that. Took a belly full of cactus thorns along the way. The way I see it, if I can make a good solid shot at 400 yards with a rig set up to do so, why do I need to crawl to 300? Plus on public land here, or the open-to-public private lands through the DOW, you'll see more orange then a ripe pumpkin patch. That hour long stalk could easily be busted by any number of hunters. One time I got to hunt on a 20k ranch with 1 other hunter and that was nice, still made some great stalks on goats and had fun...but that was a special case. Most of the places I've been able to hunt have a dozen hunters on 5k or less. Last place I hunted everything was pretty much cut down on farm land, big open and flat for a 1/2 in every direction. Ain't no gettin closer across dead flat dirt when you, even on your stomach, are the highest elevation landmark around. That was no fun, regret paying the 200$ trespass fee for "limited pressure". Guy didn't tell me there were road hunters all over and that his land was a patchwork of a field here, and a field there, between other farmers plots some of which did not allow you to even set foot on. Such is the life of hunting goats in CO frown