I learned of the change via news broadcasts today. I couldn`t get the email written and sent fast enough. Content of email provided below.

Sirs/Madams,
News of your recent change of policy concerning the sale of "modern" firearms thankfully was given to me prior to me doing my usual last minute Christmas shopping. I had planned to visit the Dick`s at Towncenter here in Jacksonville,Fl and to enjoy a lunch with my wife at PF Changs close by. We have a large extended family and most of them are participants in outdoor sports that include fishing and hunting.We were anticipating the purchase of a number of items at your store and I regret that Dicks will not be a destination for me or my family in the future. I had never visited your competitor ,Academy Sports, so changed my plans and headed there. For your interest, while one customer or that customers family may not concern you, I assure you that through the memberships I have in several clubs here in Jacksonville that I plan to let my fellow members and friends know of your policy and my decision. Several of our members are coaches for youth sports teams as well as being hunters and I will urge them to go elsewhere for the purchase of their team equipment. While at Academy Sports I noticed that they have a selection that rivals or exceeds anything I have seen in your store.

"......ain't many troubles that a man cain't fix
With seven hundred dollars and a thirty ought six."