Originally Posted by bbassi
I will say I'm slightly pissed about the current run on AR stuff. I've been haunting the AR15 classifieds for a used RRA middy barrel to come up for about a month and a half. I've missed 2 in that time period. Stuff usually doesn't last long there but recently it's been ridiculous. The prices are unbelievable too. BCGs are apparently in short supply, because they are selling in seconds for 3 times what I could but them for 2 months ago (and did).

Things like this do aggravate me to an extent. I bought a stash of lowers a while back just in case. Figuring I could buy the parts whenever.

Right now I"m on a deer hunting rifle build and I guess I"m glad I can scrounge parts off other guns to build this upper.

But then again I don't need this one, I simply want it. I can grab a BCG from another gun, strip an upper off a test bed upper and so on. Aggravating for sure, but at this point thats about all .gov is good for, to piss me off and aggravate me.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....