Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Steve,
Elvie and I will say a special prayer for Libby. I remember
When you got her. We know how much she means to you
And Karen.

Thanks Sam,

We lit a forest fire of Prayer Candles last evening at Vigil Mass and spent some serious knee time; for Libby.

We're just going to enjoy every single day as if it was Libby's last and OUR last.

Way over 20 years ago, my mom was diagnosed with a aneurisym of the descending aorta. The operation was 50% fatal, 25% chance of becoming a vegetable and 25% chance of some form of normal.

Mom decided to let God sort it out. That He could take here when He wanted her ... and in the meanwhile, she lived every day as if it was her last.

And about eighteen months after diagnosis, it was THAT day.

Karen and I found her dead on her bedroom floor. Apparently, she was getting ready for bed and died LITERALLY in one heartbeat.

It was so spooky to see her tea and Tang set out for morning, her little slippers lined up by the bed for morning ... her stupid letter to Publishers Clearinghouse (I mailed it and she still didn't fuggin' win grin)

Anyway, we're gonna spoil this little Lassy like no Lassy has ever been spoiled. And one day will be her last .... but just not now.

God Bless You and Elvie; THANK YOU for your prayers and please keep them coming.

Your friend Steve

"God Loves Each Of Us As If There Were Only One Of Us"
Saint Augustine of Hippo - AD 397