Why thank you but its the truth RE numbers.

And IMHO the longer range shooters and generally much better shooters than the shorter range ones as a whole. YOu generally don't hear about all the success, but for some reason we hear about what happened, I didn't find this or that one....

You make a good point about angular at 600, but if you can't hit a clay target every shot that you choose to take at 600 then you really have no business shooting at 600.

I'll take a 600 anytime I deem it correct to do so, and in that, there won't be a foul up. But I"m picky about my shot choices.

What does amaze me so much is so many bang flops all around and when you go look, almost all of them, IMHO are shooting too high for some reason.

I can also tell you that I"ve never lost a shot beyond 300ish yards. But unfortunately I have a couple there were closer than that, that did result in a loss. One at an amazing close distance. I simply didn't see the thick vine that deflected the bullet to the low leg....

I don't like loss of anykind. But the first friggin thing when someone takes a longer shot and looses, here comes everyone pontificating about should or shouldn't do this or that.

Where again do you draw the line. I think Brent shouldn't hunt with a flinter because what happens when you get the flash in the pan and it goes off a second or so later.... AFTER or AS the deer moves in reaction to that... see what I mean?

The correct comment here, hope the doe is located and not lost, and hope that never happens again but good job on the other one.

Just my take of course, doesn't mean I"m right and you gotta vote for me, though I'd appreciate the vote. Grins.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....