Originally Posted by 1B
DMC,
I have two custom #3s -- a Swede and a 7mm BR. (The latter is currently being redone as a 7mm-08.) I do not have a factory original #3 however; largeley because they make such great donors for light kicking, handy, stalking rifles. 1B

Hello 1B
I don't have an original #3 anymore either. I guess if we did, it outta be a 44 Mag. Here's another "Custom" 45-Thumper-70:

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by El_Numero_Uno
DMc,
Sorry about "ruining" you. Here is link for any that may have missed this rifle a few years ago.
http://www.classicsportingarms.com/?p=656

Good Morning Lee.
Your rooster crows mighty early kind sir! I'm thinking you must have a milk cow!
Here's a picture of Lee's 25-06. I was fortunate enough to have had the pleasure of seeing it in person. After fondling it for a few minutes, no other #1 since has had quite the luster. So as they say, "if ya can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch!"
I haven't even looked at another #1 since seeing Lee's. This "porch sitter" believes Ruger needs to stick "El Numero Uno" on their R&D team!

[Linked Image]

DMc

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?