[quote=kutenay]I have spent some time on the Facebook page that was linked to here a few days ago and on "Vancouver Desi", an East Indian "Vancouver Province" site as well as reading the "National Post's" plethora of articles and comments by readers on this issue.

The extreme racism against "white" people on these sites, especially the FB page, from aboriginals, many who have never been to Canada, and are from the USA,is simply staggering. I have been messaged several times by aboriginal bucks with threats of extreme violence against myself and my wife.

I am, of course, highly experienced in self defence, took professionl training in "combat pistol" and have the "tools of the trade", as we all do. I will first report any threats to the VPD and E-Division, R.C.M.P,and if I must, I WILL use lethal force in defence of my home and family.

One young squaw, in the USA, actually stated that she was a U.S.M.C. member and the Marines would be coming to Canada to assist the "siberians"in fighting we "whities".......just unbelievable stuff, violent, profane, entitled,the works........

It is individuals such as "CS" here and on other forums, who constantly feed this hatred with their false and provocative threads/posts on the "siberians" and so forth. I have him on "ignore" and I intend to keep this as I have had enough of this crap for one lifetime.

I really suggest reading all of the above sites, the hatred and political chicanery toward traditional and "white" Canada, will be a harsh lesson and,one hopes, a sudden awakening to the REAL issues and agenda involved here.

I can only reiterate, ONE CANADA-CANADA FOR CANADIANS!!!!
[quote]

Squaw? That's an Indian word for 'no sex'....you seem to have a preoccupation with that? I've heard that can be a problem for those suffering with obesity.