Sounds to me like more of a problem that it is worth. I think I will load some light 9mm PArrableum ammo for it, play with seating depth to get it to feed, then sell it uber cheap again with said ammo and a warning to the buyer to do likewise i.e. use light ammo. I actually LIKE the original cartridge these were chambered for. Maybe I can find an original barrel at Numrich or Ahlmans and change it back.

I wonder what possesed Century to do these conversions and sell them like this? If these are a danger to a shooter that doesn't seem like a good business decision to me. Time to go look for an original barrel and use the 9mm barrel that is in this one as a coffee stiring stick or small pry bar.

I don't sell stuff at gun shows that does not work (knowingly) or that is marginal in safety. Something about doing unto others or somesuch.... <G>

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500