OK, with Kevins invaluable help I now knnow I have a CZ52. I wonder how those expert guys at the new local tacticool/zombie apocolypse/specal forces wannabe store didn't know that it was not a MAkarov.... I don't pretend to know my Eastern Bloc guns, but I also don't wear milsurp uniforms and badges and such to work every day and have a pile of military types of weapons all over my walls at really high prices because according to me they are all the cats meow in the latest zombie and commie killin gear <G>

Oh well, at least I have a firearm that I can switch back to an interesting caliber or safely fire as a 9mm if I can get it to feed. I am only in it $150 so no great loss regardless of how it all turns out. If I can make it feed, should bring $250 cash at a gun show as a basice inexpensive 9mm handgun. If I cannot make it feed I will buy a 7.62MAK barrel and new magazine and shoot it as what it was born to be.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500