Originally Posted by RichardAustin
Certainly broadens the use of "visiting".

Never understood this. If I had found a woman unfaithful I'd consider the 3rd as doing me a favor. Rather be rid of both in my life.

It is obvious that you have a good wife for IF this had ever happened to you, you would understand what the hell happened here! Some can walk away from a woman who wanders and some cannot. It is a hard decision to make under damned hard conditions and circumstances at the time it happens. That is why police officers do NOT care to have to get involved in 'family' or domestic disputes! There are NO winners; only losers and some more so than others. All the circimstanial evidence here points to something going on that shouldn't have been going. If nothing was going on, then Rodriguez was a fool for putting himself in the position to make it look like it was! THAT is reality and life! Been there, lived it and thank God I walked away though at the time I really didn't want to do that! You really can't say what you would do until you have lived through it; it's too emotional at the time! But, I'll say this: YOU do want to kill something at the moment of discovery! You really do!!

Last edited by Darrel; 03/08/13.