Originally Posted by 2muchgun
It seems that some here, no matter how plainly you try to put it, can not get past the post count thing.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNT.

Would I buy from someone who has been around longer that I am more familiar with? Of course. But do not take this to mean that people with low post counts are a$$holes, or crooks, or anything else. I'm quite certain many of them are fine people. As stated, we all had low post counts at one time.

I DO have a problem with those that post only in classifieds, but it is not because of post count, or because I think they are "beneath me", nor close. It is merely a case of 2 different types of people with 2 different agendas.

Does anybody here get it?

Yep...

And, the ones who are squawking like magpies about your post are the ones who have posts primarily or only in the classifieds.

I believe some of them have several handles here, too, in case deals blow up, and they need to keep their online/tax free/fee free business going.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”